When you go out, where do you like to go to?

Pubs (aussie slang for your local watering hole for boozing), theaters, restaurants, friends houses for BBQ & more booze, picnics in the bush with BBQ & more booze...... Nah kidding I drink sensibly for the social side of things and last of all caravaning/camping/fishing/hunting....;)

There's a restaurant near the hotel called Rowdy's. Great food. Cute waitresses. And home to the (second to my mom's) best Mississippi Mud Pie.
For those of you that have no idea what it is, just think chocolate orgasm.

I usually just stay at home, screwin' up my old Celeron machine. But when I'm not "busy" with that, I browse the Internet with my Dell Dimension E510. But, when I'm not doing that, I read about programming. When I'm not doing any of that, I go to the pool or a friend's house. Or to the local park to launch rockets.

McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Shooting range...

This thread ended up getting real American ;)

Eating, erm... Dragon King, Raj Douth, Greggs, Simmons, etc.

Shopping, high streets I guess, usual places like Argos, PC World, Currys (Although I dislike these places on Principle, small computer dealerships barely exist here).

Drinking, usually bars rather than clubs; prefer the atmosphere, can't stand it when the music is too loud to have a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom