When things get too good, people start to...

Absolutely correct!!! I couldn't agree more. I don't like Vista, so I switched back to XP. Now that's a concept!!

Im like you tried Vista but could not get the drivers for my epsom scanner so I went back to XP as my scanner is the bees nees I love it.

ever stopped to think people use microsoft products because everybody else uses them? I also wonder how many of those 9 million copies of WoW sit on a shelf unplayed like mine does.

this is a little of topic , but so is youtube , its great, it really is , but theres so many uses and no mods or anything, so u carnt say one thing with out getting flammed and sworn at.
i think its just getting out of control

i like windows. yea it has its problems but i dont think i could switch. i tried the linux route once but it didnt stick.
i want a simple and compatible os, not one which can only run some software and games

Its quite simple and logical why you see more complaints... more people use it.

If you have a member base of say 10 people, and their all friends, how many complaints would you get versus 10,000? A vast difference.

The simple phrase, "You can't please everyone," comes to mind, because honestly, you can't. You can't incorporate every single configuration that someone would like, inside one O/S.. because someone else would hate it in another way.

Plus, working in computer services, I know.. people get a big mouth when things go wrong. When things are great, their nice and quiet. The second something goes off par, here comes the stampede.

Well I have considered switching to Mac. I might even try to load the Mac OS X on my Desktop, as it should be able to support it. But I will keep XP on it in case I have withdrawals. :rolleyes:

Well I have considered switching to Mac. I might even try to load the Mac OS X on my Desktop, as it should be able to support it. But I will keep XP on it in case I have withdrawals. :rolleyes:

what motherboard chipset do you have? and do you run intel or amd?

what motherboard chipset do you have? and do you run intel or amd?

I have an Intel chipset (It's a Dell computer) and an Intel P4 HT 3.06 GHz with 1 GB RAM and an 80 GB HDD.

EDIT: After doing some more digging, I found out that the chipset is an Intel 975X Express Chipset. I feel like a n00b for it to take me that long to find lol.

People get defensive about small things. Like if you have an ATI card, and I have an Nvidia card. Say they are both almost exactly teh same, you will try and find the smallest flaws in their stuff.

People are the same way about the internet too. Only older people tho. My parents think scams are everywhere, they are, but you have to be kinda stupid to fall for them. But once people think one way, its hard to change their mind.

Back
Top Bottom