When playing original games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
I confess I uses pirated games when playing because of affordability. Well I was kinda into buying original games since it has for example some bundles and privilages that pirated copies dont have. But one thing just bothers me:

After I install an original game, well I am required to play the game with the CD right? Normal wear and tear will scratch the cd of course. Is it advisable that I use cracks that are downloadable so that I can play it without the cd? Coz i heard in our local forums that he uses cracks of that kind of game and he can play his original game without playing the cd. Now is this true and advisable? Or are there other alternatives? Virtual cd annoys me it eats space..

i think u can also legally make 1 copy of the disc for back up purposes, but theres nothing to stop u using the back up copy, and keeping the origional in the box.

ud better check how legal it is tho!

You can always use Daemon Tools and mount an image of the CD on your hard drive.

No CD cracks are easy to use, just use them. I'm pretty sure its legal to use one if you own the original copy of the game, even if it isnt screw it how are they going to find out.

The only way that they can find out is if you try to go online with your fake cd keys, but if you legit cd-keys you should have no problem.

Although I do use no cd cracks, they are not legal. Anything that alters the devolopers programming is illegal, it says so in the EULA that we all read, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom