When fixing a computer what makes you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
when fixing a computer hardware,software whatever what the one thing that always makes you mad. something that goes wrong evrything or whatever.
Me i would have to say Spyware every time i do a scan i always get Data Miners i hate them everytime i do scan there always there.

i would have to say when i put together a system that i know is perfectly fine but i tdosent want to boot up first time. i hate that!!! or one day i would have something good (prolly cause i just upgraded) and when i go to use it like a month later its dead or it dosent work. GRRRR makes me mad.

I just hate it when the motherboard fails. It about the only thing that i do not have a spare of around here.

When my PC goes wrong. A feeling I hate, and never had before I built my PC. It is made even worse, when you can't see for the life of you what is wrong, e.g. when my BIOS randomly became corrupt, and it gave me random beeps each time.

I don't mind software. If anything goes wrong I just do a format dtraight away. I have everything backed up already (got my music on 4 cd-r's next to the OS, all my files are bacled up at school)

I am constantly mad that I got the ABit AV8 3rd eye.

loose screws. Especiall after I just packed the PC into it box and it's about to ship out.

Loosing screws on notebooks computer. Because I do not have any spares.

Screws and nuts that require a special screw drivers. I normally have a set of allen keys, but it's those star and square nuts that piss me off.

Having a hardware failure on any of the computers that I have built and sold to some one. Especially when it's a freind's PC.

Dealing with RMA departments of NETCOMM, HP, Synnex and Ingram Micro.

DFI Audio Plugs... STUPID JUMPERS!!!

When someone ELSE tries to fiddle with my computer, and screws up.

When the computer tells me THIS is wrong, but really its something completely different.

when i fix someone elses computer or attempt to, especially during school year, I never have time to finish someothing right, or I say it'll be done by a certain time and i never have the time to finish it(because of school) or something is stopping what im trying to do from starting, puts more stress on me and gives me less time to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom