Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

harley3344

In Runtime
Why would any one want to make a virus

Is it just to get street cred.. something to do...do u like makein poor peeps like me speend all my money on my computer that I half to have for work than distroy it... I would like for a person who has made a virus tell me why u made one... Is it to supplament your girlfriend... tell me cuz i would love to know

I think most people do it to leave their mark like a gang leaves their mark on a wall with graffiti and just to see if they can succesfully pull it off.

hehe kinda seems like a lot o time wased for no reason... and if u wanted to leave ur mark than how would peeps kknow kuz most viruses cant be traced back true or not...

Yea it can be traced but if they know what they are really doing they can clean up there traces. So noone can find them

It used to be just for fun, make people mad or for somthing to do.

Now days mainly money is what fuels people to make viru.

I say for the sake of experimentation. Thats the reason I make them (but only test them on my OWN boxes). Alot of the idiots that you hear about (like Sasser, Netsky, MyDoom (I think worms can fall into the category of viruses)) did it for the sake of a power trip. They could've been making so much doing what they love, but they threw it all away for a few simple headlines of their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom