whatttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD I seen one go off on a buddy of mine once. Took all I had not to laugh and make things worse. There are some real jerk cops out there.

I didn't do anything. I took my information back, put my license in my wallet, put my phone in my pocket, and my insurance card in my visor. He was explaining the warning, handed it to me, and then he started going off on me.
It must of been that time of the month.

He was probably just tired of punks speeding and getting themselves...and others killed.

You guys need to learn a few things about law enforcement.

a.) Cooperate - They all have video cameras that are filming the stop. These video camera also have mics / audio.

b.) Don't ask, "What did I do wrong." By law they HAVE TO TELL YOU WHY THEY STOPPED YOU. Eventually. If the cop askes, "Do you know why I stopped you? You say, "No, but I know you have to tell me."

c.) Don't say, "I didn't realize I was speeding, I didn't see the stop sign, I didn't know I ran over the old lady." When they tell you why they pulled you over simply say, 'Ok. I understand." You're not admitting you did anything, you're just saying you understand what grounds he's using to perform his stop on you.

d.) At which point he needs to either issue you a citation / fine, issue a warning or read you our rights and arrest you.

e.) If you are under arrest and your rights have been read to you, then they ask you, "Do you understand these rights?" You say, "Yes and I will not answer any questions without the presence of my lawyer."

f.) If you are issued a Citation / Fine - Make sure you ask the officer where and when you need to pay and or file the citation. They WILL TELL YOU and they will say additional information is on the back of the citation. STILL ASK FOR VERIFICATION AND AN EXPLANATION. They have to by law explain it to you until you understand it. THEY HATE THIS.

g.) If you follow the above and claim not guilty, expect a court date and expect the officer to show up that day for your case.

h.) Lastly, after the officer is finished with you ask, "Excuse me, can you give me directions to the nearest coffee shop?"
Their job is to server and protect. Pulling you over was an example of protecting the law. But they are also must help a citizen when they require help. You are lost and can't find a coffee shop. It's his job to help you find your way.

You guys need to learn a few things about law enforcement.

a.) Cooperate - They all have video cameras that are filming the stop. These video camera also have mics / audio.

b.) Don't ask, "What did I do wrong." By law they HAVE TO TELL YOU WHY THEY STOPPED YOU. Eventually. If the cop askes, "Do you know why I stopped you? You say, "No, but I know you have to tell me."

c.) Don't say, "I didn't realize I was speeding, I didn't see the stop sign, I didn't know I ran over the old lady." When they tell you why they pulled you over simply say, 'Ok. I understand." You're not admitting you did anything, you're just saying you understand what grounds he's using to perform his stop on you.

d.) At which point he needs to either issue you a citation / fine, issue a warning or read you our rights and arrest you.

e.) If you are under arrest and your rights have been read to you, then they ask you, "Do you understand these rights?" You say, "Yes and I will not answer any questions without the presence of my lawyer."

f.) If you are issued a Citation / Fine - Make sure you ask the officer where and when you need to pay and or file the citation. They WILL TELL YOU and they will say additional information is on the back of the citation. STILL ASK FOR VERIFICATION AND AN EXPLANATION. They have to by law explain it to you until you understand it. THEY HATE THIS.

g.) If you follow the above and claim not guilty, expect a court date and expect the officer to show up that day for your case.

h.) Lastly, after the officer is finished with you ask, "Excuse me, can you give me directions to the nearest coffee shop?"
Their job is to server and protect. Pulling you over was an example of protecting the law. But they are also must help a citizen when they require help. You are lost and can't find a coffee shop. It's his job to help you find your way.

Hurray for logic!

Must be the juices...

hmm nice avatar, that u?

anyways, here is my story. I was coming back from a fishing trip back August 06, n on this one freeway going past Mt. Whitney, n a guy in an Black Element *box car!* was going probably 85+ MPH, zooming ahead of me, my family, n family friends. So anyway after we saw him speeding, a minute or two last, we see a cop parked off the freeway then passing us to each the speeder. We then see him get pulled over, then 10 or 15 minutes later, we see him again pass by us AT THE SAME SPEED or close to. At this time, i was thinking he was gonna get pulled over again, but he didnt. Man he must of been ****ed!!

glad im not driving yet, because then i would have a higher chance to get a ticket for weaving or leaning between lanes, which i have a hard time mastering, but am getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom