Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

Wendy's is crap, no burger should be square, don't they know the physics and laws of the hamburger? They're a disgrace I say, and their food in general doesn't taste good. Plus now that Dave is dead, they are gonna be controlled by a bunch of zoo animals.

lmao I had no idea this was making you upset, this just makes it funnier cuz I was messing around and then you get a temper tantrum and tell me how my opinion isn't gold. Trust me, I could care less if you eat there, I was just messing around, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Wendy's is crap, no burger should be square, don't they know the physics and laws of the hamburger? They're a disgrace I say, and their food in general doesn't taste good. Plus now that Dave is dead, they are gonna be controlled by a bunch of zoo animals.

I think Wendy's is actually pretty damn good. It tastes like real meat too (surprise surprise). Not some thing from Burger King that has been sitting on a broiler all day. It just seems we can't agree on anything.

winterfreshpwnz said:
lmao I had no idea this was making you upset, this just makes it funnier cuz I was messing around and then you get a temper tantrum and tell me how my opinion isn't gold. Trust me, I could care less if you eat there, I was just messing around, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.

You are the one getting into a temper tantrum and the one attacking me. So please be quiet.

winterfreshpwnz said:
OK, and that's your opinion, but my opinion thinks Wendy's is crap, and was made in the toilet.

And I think every place you eat is crap and was made in the toilet.

I'M ATTACKING YOU?! Duuuuude, wow? I was as calm as can be and actually laughing while makeing these jokes baout how bad I thik Arby's is, then outa nowhere you get serious and tell me how I should respect other people and then you eve cussed and said my opinion isn't gold. Calm down dude, are you like looking to debate?

Back
Top Bottom