What's your XP install date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a year XP dies in my experience. My next one (virus permitting) will be for Vista. But I don't look forward to the day tbh. I look forward to getting a Linux box.

See? The people who know what they are doing don't reinstall everyone 2 weeks. Gaara - good job, man. Let's see when my work computer was installed. And I by NO means know what I am doing when it comes to Windows...

untitledzy7.jpg

Hmm... :rolleyes:

It's probably even older, I dunno if that thing overwrites for any new updates or service packs but summer 2004 was about the time SP2 was realased so August slides right in there. But yeah, people who format and reinstall every month are crazy, I'd have to go through all that crap and reinstall all the drives and reset everything, then again I don't use windows updates but even then you can easily just update your old image in 20 minutes anyways....

It is unusual that everyone seems to have a 2007 install date though, you should only have to reinstall about once a year at the most I would think

Meh the new install in 07 for me was because of a new motherboard.

But yeah, I can go about 7 months without reformatting, after that it's nice to just start over.

The only reason mine is so recent is cause i had a crappy copy of vista and had to format,Mine usually last's atleast 6 month's before someone screw's it and i have to do it over :angry:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6000]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\warezmonster>CMD /K WMIC OS GET InstallDate
InstallDate
20070210230523.000000-300

C:\Users\warezmonster>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom