What's your weather like?

Recently here, we have had 90 degree weather, completely sunny one hour, and then the next, severe thunderstorms out the a$$. last night, something got struck with lightning not even 100 feet from my house, and a few weeks ago, a telephone pole across the street got hit (i was standing not even 50 feet from it when that happened.

i dont know which is worse, 90 degree weather or almost getting struck by lightning...

Recently here, we have had 90 degree weather, completely sunny one hour, and then the next, severe thunderstorms out the a$$. last night, something got struck with lightning not even 100 feet from my house, and a few weeks ago, a telephone pole across the street got hit (i was standing not even 50 feet from it when that happened.

i dont know which is worse, 90 degree weather or almost getting struck by lightning...
90 degrees is bad? I'd like the temperature to spike to 100 right now, then I'd be satisfied. As for thunderstorms... I can't stand them, but they've never struck that close to my house before. It's a good thing you weren't hurt when you were by the telephone pole. :)

yeah... the weird thing was, of course, it knocked the power out, but for a few hours, you would turn a light on, and it would still light up ever so slightly... power overcharges are purty.. :) thank god EVERYTHING in my house is on a surge protector.

and yes, 90 degrees can be bad here, especially when you are in a marching band and are out in it for extended periods of time and working your a$$es off in it.

and i can see why you like 90 to 100 degrees, lol... i didnt think it could get that hot in Newfoundland.

yeah... the weird thing was, of course, it knocked the power out, but for a few hours, you would turn a light on, and it would still light up ever so slightly... power overcharges are purty.. :) thank god EVERYTHING in my house is on a surge protector.

and yes, 90 degrees can be bad here, especially when you are in a marching band and are out in it for extended periods of time and working your a$$es off in it.

and i can see why you like 90 to 100 degrees, lol... i didnt think it could get that hot in Newfoundland.
It doesn't get that hot in Newfoundland.

Rain rain and more rain. I heard on aug 15 we will actually be getting our first warm weather of the summer!!

It's been another hot summer here in Alabama....right now it's in the high 80s, we had a high in the low 90s with a relative humidity in the 80-90% range most of the day...and we have a 60% chance of rain:)

Been like that most of the week...had a high of about 93-94 the other day...THAT day was a scorcher

Back
Top Bottom