What's your Main reson(s) for joining this forum?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicardoDelvalle7

Beta member
Hello all. I'm Ricardo & my Main reason for joining this forum is to find other people who are techy & become friends with them :) . My second reason for joining is for being part of a techy forum & get info, tips, & techy Questions answered here. Also to help others here, too. That's about it of my reasons for being here.

All the buddies I had that were really into computers (2 lmao) moved out west, and talkin about PC stuff was pointless with people who didnt know anything/didn't care lol. Decided to put together my own PC finally and searched around for places that could help with compatability questions. Then BAM I ran into TF and was hooked lol. You learn a lot hangin around here, and it's fun to boot. TF is a cyber-drug. lol

I originally joined this forum, to figure out why my cd drive wouldn't open. But after I saw how friendly the people were, and how easy and interesting fixing the cd drive was....I decided to stay and learn. And the rest is history..

Came here looking for help with a computer problem, stayed to help other folks. Then along came Norcent and it made it all worthwhile.

I can't actually remember, despite it not being long ago at all :cool: but it was probably to get help putting together a computer or picking parts.

And I stuck around because theres a really good, helpful attitude on these forums.

I wanted a new PC and my main language is English, like the community , I saw that the mods weren't teens and a friendly forum. Then I got interested in PC hardware.

i had a question that i needed an answer to, and also i had been a tech mod in some gaming leagues and i figured i could help some people here, and here i am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom