Whats your gas price at your local gas station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bit of a sad sign of the times where here I am getting my driver's license suspended for the next 3 months and all I can think of is the amount of money I am saving because I do not need to fill up.

It's been hanging around $3.99/gallon for a while, guess nobody wanted to break the 4 dollar mark; now I just saw one on my way back from a party at $4.09.

I filled up today at $3.869 at MurphyUSA. Took $100 to fill her up...

Filled up at $1.57 (minus 8c for using coupons) per litre this morning.

Tuesday is the cheap day. However the guy accross the road from where I live keeps does not increase the price until early in the evening on wednesday. Most other stations will do thier usual price increase on wednesday morning. It normally goes up by about 10c.
The thing that does annoy me is that they stations are advertising highlight 10% ethanol on their boards. It's a trap as you are thinking "Oh, cool. Petrol $1.53 per litre". And then you pull in and realised that it's the E10 $#!+.
I know that E10 is not good for older cars. However get mixed replies from various people about whether or not i can put E10 in my 2004 Holden Astra. My mechanic tells me No.

Government is thinking about doing away with the GST on petrol. However in return they are going to put in some new road tax instead. Can not win for loosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom