Whats your favorite law ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
News to me.

A quote from a American Airsoft Retailer.

''ATTENTION: Airsoft guns are required by law to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange.This is not a real fire-arm, nor can it be modified to fire real ammunition in any way!! The gun will be shipped with an orange barrel plug as to comply with Federal Law!! I understand that removal of the orange tip, any warning stickers or protective markings is a violation of Federal law and will void any and all product warranties''

Could this law change from state to state though ??

News to me.

Ya in the US I know many airsoft guns have orange tips on them.. We dont have to have them in canada.. but then airsoft guns are really contraversal because Replica firearms are illegal, however bb guns are not... so airsoft is on a fine line. Canada customs would seize any airsoft gun I ordered from out of the country.

No I doute it changes from state to state.. It's Federal Law...

Ya in the US I know many airsoft guns have orange tips on them.. We dont have to have them in canada.. but then airsoft guns are really contraversal because Replica firearms are illegal, however bb guns are not... so airsoft is on a fine line. Canada customs would seize any airsoft gun I ordered from out of the country.

No I doute it changes from state to state.. It's Federal Law...

I didnt know what Federal means :p
p.s. It might be different for you, but 'doute' is spelt Doubt

Federal law is the highest law in the country. If this replica firearm orange tip law is in any section of the Federal Firearms Act or the 1968 Gun Control Act it means it would apply to the whole country.

And I just can't spell..

In the UK they are trying to pass a law so you cant have a Airsoft gun without the orange tip, I am one of the lucky few in the UK who has the ability to own shotgun's and rifles legally.

My favorite law is that you can shot a welshman if he is inside the citywall's of Chester after dark with a longbow.

My favourite law in the British army is that any one caught being drunk on or a week before the ruling monarch's birthday shall be floged once by all the members of his troop if he is above the Rank of Staff Sergeant.

English is a (pretty much) worldwide language, whereas laws are not. Remember that he is in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom