What's your fav pizza (Need help)

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Need as many people to name their fav pizza.

I am doing this for a friend who has a business in food, so I'd like to see what are the best flavors to add on the menu and what people like the most.

Thanks.

Besides the main ingredients of mozzarella, sauce and doe, I love mine with peperoni, mushroom and black olive. This is for the beef pizza.

Then the same but instead of peperoni, chicken pieces.

I prefer less sauce.

I see people have different preferences in the thickness of the doe. Some like it thin and others thick.

I guess it is a good idea to have the edges available filled with mozzarella so it can be eaten instead of thrown away by some.

Now I crave pizza :(

Last edited:
Mine would be pepperoni, mushroom, sausage, green peppers & extra cheese.

I'm also like Smart Guy, i love stuffed crust. having the crust filled with cheese is so delicious. :D

* Dough, not doe, doe is a type of deer, aka venision which is also great on pizza but a waste, more for a nice of meat rather than a pizza topping, e.g steak / sussages ect.

P.s I'm no grammar Nazi and likely the worst for spelling but just thought I'd enlighten people on that one sorry.

Personal I like many flour pizzas but hicory? Steak is nice with BBQ sauce, I like my dough stonebaked (thin and crispy kinda but not quite) I also sometimes like deep pan, with filled crusts.

What exactly are you asking for here? Toppings? Crust style? Those weird specialty "pizzas" with barbeque sauce and stuff? I've never heard anyone talk about "flavors" of pizza, so your wording has me confused.

Mostly, I just like good pizza though. There's a bunch of different ways to make it, any of which can be just as good as the other if perfected. Generally the places that pick a single style and perfect it end up much better than the restaurants that serve every type of pizza imaginable, with all kinds of stupid stuff on it. (This means you, California Pizza Kitchen.)

Last edited:
What exactly are you asking for here? Toppings? Crust style? Those weird specialty "pizzas" with barbeque sauce and stuff? I've never heard anyone talk about "flavors" of pizza, so your wording has me confused.

Roflcopterslawls. everyone else got what he means :rofl:

My speciality is a BBQ Sauce Base, Pepperoni Topping and Cheesy Stuffed Crust.

Back
Top Bottom