Whats your COD4 rank?

I'm level 26 or so. Can't remember exactly. Best kill streak is at least 24.

So you guys play on normal or hardcore servers? I've never even thought about touching a normal server after I started to play on those hardcore servers. I was already about to uninstall the whole game when I found out that there are those hardcore servers. And now I really love the game! :D

I play on low-ping servers. I can't stand it when I'm shooting behind a guy because my ping is in the 130's.

i play on hardcore mode and regular servers, but as far as game type goes mostly domination

here are my stats

ranklc1.png

i play on hardcore mode and regular servers, but as far as game type goes mostly domination

here are my stats

ranklc1.png

30 kill streak you crazy fool! its lush when you cap off about 5 people as soon as you get the fighter jets to drop bombs. then instantly hit 6 to call in chopper support. just watch those kills roll in!!! whats the difference between hardcore team death match and normal team death match tho??

edit: heres a nice little guide about perks that ive found. it also has related articles such as ranks and weapons. plus if any of you ahve a widescreen then you can increase the field of view which can be a little handy. i have found an easier way to do it than discribed in that guide tho. in game make the console pop up and type in \cg_fov 80. to make it go back to normal type in \cg_fov 65

http://blandname.com/2007/11/12/call-of-duty-4-perk-descriptions/

I don't know what my COD4 rank is, my guess would be something along the lines of "Grenade Fodder" or "Bullet Bait".

Back
Top Bottom