Whats Wrong With Newegg, Can't find Conroe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
:p

Dont get me started on how expsensive girlfreinds are :sigh:

AMEN!!

my gf has to see every new movie that comes out...
movie tickets are just as bad as gas prices

Nubius said:
PS - Scions are the most god awful cars on the planet. Specifically, the box looking ones. 100 years of innovation for cars and aerodynamics just tossed right out the window.

lol... everyone is entitled to their opinion... I HATED it when I first saw it in car magazines before it was released.... but for under $18G, a car with 1 mile on it, and a 72,000 full warrenty, PLUS good gas mileage...

Yeah, it's a box, but it handles like a go-kart, has pretty nice acceleration (5 speed) for a 1.5L engine... If you haven't sat IN it.. you should try sitting in the back seats.. I am 6' 4" and I have about 4-5" of head room, PLUS ample leg room in the back with the seats all the way back... it is an aquired like for the car. PLUS, I drive it hard, and still manage to get 31+ MPG... If I drive semi-conservativly, I can hit upwards of 35-36 MPG. If I could manage to drive VERY conservativly, I could no DOUBT hit 40+MPG. :p [/offtopic]

HAVOC2k5 said:
$1350 for a blasted CPU!!! That's just plain insanity... For that kinda money for a single piece of hardware, it better make my bed, do my laundry, cook my meals, do me, "personal favors", get me my beer....

oh wait? It better be my girlfriend for $1350!!!!
Was the FX-57, FX-60 and FX-62 not around this price when they first came out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom