What's wrong with MySpace?!?

I hope I dont get flammed for this,but unless your like 10 ir younger,and shouldent be on myspace in the first place,you diserve whatever happens to you for walking right into it.Peoples own stupidity will be there downfall.

King of Kings said:
I hope I dont get flammed for this,but unless your like 10 ir younger,and shouldent be on myspace in the first place,you diserve whatever happens to you for walking right into it.Peoples own stupidity will be there downfall.
ya but both of them are over 16

btw mine says it's undergoing matainence(sp?)

I havent read the other pages before this so I dont know if its been mentioned or not but some chic was trying to sue myspace for I think 100 mill because a old man faked being a teen the same age as her on his myspace and met her.Needless to say she got slapped in the face and will win $0.

This whole myspace being responsible for rape is dumb. Myspace is just an online extension of meeting people in real life.

And 16 is not children as well by the way, if an Adult goes for a 16 year old they just like younger people, their not a pedophile. Pedophiles go for pre-puberty children.

Back
Top Bottom