What's wrong with DELL?

The only reason i would get a DELL is for a cheap pc. If i wanted a labtop i'd go with toshiba, who has the highest customer satisfaction out of any computer manufacturer, and their labtops have decent specs at better then decent prices.

If you buy a computer over $800 from DELL your generally getting ripped off. I hate DELL because they brag about how much you customize your pc, when you can only select between 2-3 different kinds of RAM, gfx-card, and harddrive. Rarely can you upgrade the powersupply which is by far usually the weakest link in any higher end DELL system. Their commercials piss me off so much, "Your dell, built for you and only you." Chances are 10,000 people have the exact same computer because of the limited upgrade options.

Plus, sometimes you'll see when your custumizing your computer on DELLs site the option for a high end gfx card like a 7800, which seems great, but it's only the GT model and when you get it its got horrible timings, and is made by the cheapest, poorest peforming manufacturer. Resulting in you paying $200 over because you thought you were getting a good 7800 and were willing to pay a little extra, when in reality you were getting extremly ripped off.

And what pisses me off beyond beleif is their Renegade for like $10,000

Back
Top Bottom