Whats with winamp?

Half Evil

Golden Master
It seems like.. It wont let us stream music anymore? Is that just because of the 5.21 version. Or on all? Because, at work today we used that to stream music, and I updated it, and now I cant get anything to stream. They are gonna be hella pissed. So does anyone have any idea what version will still stream music. Or something else all together that will stream.

Edit
I found this..
http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/index.phtml
And they are playlists for the player. I suppose I can just get some of these for the player. But does anyone have any idea with stations programs into the player?

I havent seen this as of yet with mine, but not sure if it makes any difference or not, but im running Winamp Pro 5.21. However i dont stream music very often.

its the same with me i cant stream music anymore, well i can if i enter the url in, but not from the window where all the radio stations r

Yeah.. Damn. That sucks. Oh well, now I gotta teach the boss how to use the shoutcase thing.

emusic, isnt really adaware. It can easily be uninstalled, well atleast in my case. Just go to add/remove, and get rid of it..

it does say wen u install winamp if ya wanna install emusic, always read wot it wants 2 install on ya pc b4 installing it

I never liked WinAmp. I tried it, but I prefer Windows Media Player instead. More organized and integrated.

yeh i see wot ya mean, but winamp has more internet features, such as loads of radio stations and quite alot of internet tv channels

Not to mention, its so much faster. Media player is like a freakin resource hog. Winamp is like one click bam, windows media player is like one click, wait 10 seconds....Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom