What's with those NIKE wrist bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripseV

Solid State Member
they look pretty good, and every one has them. but wtf are they, they are supposed to say somethingdifferent on each one??? please explain.

--TripseV-- <3's the n00bs

are they like the yellow ones that say livestrong and the pink ones that say breast cancer awareness or...is this something different?

TripseV said:
they look pretty good, and every one has them. but wtf are they, they are supposed to say somethingdifferent on each one??? please explain.

--TripseV-- <3's the n00bs
I guess it's some sort of Status Symbol or some thing like that.

i saw on teh internets aswell these black and white one, made going through each other for anti racism, rofl.

In the UK there's loads of different colours for different charities.
Yellow = Cancer
Black/White = Anti-racism
Blue/White = Tsunami Appeal
Blue = Anti-Bullying
etc.
A percentage of the £2(approx) that you pay goes to the charity whose band you have bought.

but i dont think hes talkin bout those wrist bands, i think nike made some of their own but i haven seen any yet. ill go to the mall some time and check it out.

contry said:
yes the yellow nike ones are to help ppl with cancer

Yeah, those aren't from nike theyre from the Lance Armstrong foundation.
The Nike ones say baller, player, or something along those lines. But I guess most of you rockers wouldn't know =/.

im a rocker and i know about the nike ones. just cause you listen to rock dosent mean you dont listen to rap lol. i listen to all music cept country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom