whats up with maxtor?

Maxtor isn't bad. Their new MaXLine III's are nice. Western Digital's tend to get hot and noisy. Seagate is awesome. I'm using one right now.

Hitachi deskstar... but yeah, maxtor is alright. I've a got a western digital...

Hitachi isn't bad. I heard that they're coming out with a 1 Terabyte desktop hard drive sometime around 2007. It's gonna use PMR (Perpendicular Magnetic Recording), where data is stored "vertically" instead of the traditional "horizontal" way. Therefore, you can store more on the same amount.

maxtor so far ok

i have a 120 gig maxtor. same speed as my 120 gig wd and has worked fine so far. had for a year

What it is, Maxtor isnt the BEST, but theyre good They just want to sound like they know alot and people think bashing a brand makes them sound that way. Basically There are better ones than maxtor, there are worse ones than maxtor.

Personally Ill try anything once, If the part sucks I give it to a friend, buy a better one lol

haha thats what i do with my old outdated graphics just hand it down to friends. they are happy im happy cuz i can get a new one lol

Back
Top Bottom