whats up with google?

jo5h

Daemon Poster
Anyone else getting this error when they try to search anything?

We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

did google get attacked?

What were you searching for?

Google is under a constant barrage of automated traffic putting huge loads on there server. They try to block automated bots and stuff using google to search for security exploits. If you are on a network with alot of users and a single gateway, this can also happen due to the amount of requests from one IP.

i was "googling" in class and all the computers were getting that error. Anything from sport teams to video games. Now that i am back on my home computer i don't get the error.

I would get that error when I uses a public proxy at school. But if that's the school's connection without a proxy, there might be some computers that have some pretty bad viruses.

Yeah they probably do, that's why deep freeze is on every computer on campus

Back
Top Bottom