Whats to come of Tech forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanOldw83 said:
Larrys in charge now... why is this topic being brought back 2 years after its creation? :rolleyes:

LOL... I was bored and started reading threads from the beginning. I thought that this thread was a good idea and was wondering why it never took off.

I will keep this thread open for suggestion of any changes, but from now on, if you see a very old thread, just leave it where it is.

:)
yes... a very old post... someone is digging deep

changes?!?!?!

1) new forums have been added
2) check out www.shop-techist.com
3) the look and feel is to stay as is... I like it :)
4) some other small changes have happend... not sure people noticed
5) in the next month.... new additions, changes will occur... its been a long time in the process, but they are coming

Martin said:
I will keep this thread open for suggestion of any changes, but from now on, if you see a very old thread, just leave it where it is.

huh??? why??? If it's available to read then I will and if it's still open then I will respond if I have something to say about it. If you're concerned about this then maybe you should close these old threads.

So unless this is a "rule" then please do me a favor and don't tell me how to enjoy my time while on TF. Thank you.

Larry said:
:)
yes... a very old post... someone is digging deep

changes?!?!?!

1) new forums have been added
2) check out www.shop-techist.com
3) the look and feel is to stay as is... I like it :)
4) some other small changes have happend... not sure people noticed
5) in the next month.... new additions, changes will occur... its been a long time in the process, but they are coming

I applaud you for this board. I really like coming here and hope it's around for a long time to come!!

Erstad said:
huh??? why??? If it's available to read then I will and if it's still open then I will respond if I have something to say about it. If you're concerned about this then maybe you should close these old threads.

So unless this is a "rule" then please do me a favor and don't tell me how to enjoy my time while on TF. Thank you.

Most old threads have no relevance to forum; e.g. questions that have been solved. It's just a common, natural sense for many, so have I noticed, to just leave it be.

This is not a specific rule, but in general I respect the right of being able to post in whatever thread (as with the right of anything else), but only to a certain extent.

Martin said:
Most old threads have no relevance to forum; e.g. questions that have been solved. It's just a common, natural sense for many, so have I noticed, to just leave it be.

This is not a specific rule, but in general I respect the right of being able to post in whatever thread (as with the right of anything else), but only to a certain extent.

What is the big deal??? This thread actually gave Larry the chance to mention shop-techist.com, which I knew nothing about. I guess some good came out of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom