Whats this tune? + cool video too

Give Me Your Love by Masterboy

A tip for finding song names. Go to google and type in lyrics then a few verse's off the song. Sometimes it takes a certain verse to find the track your looking for. I use it all the time when I hear a song at work but don't catch the artist name. I just write down a few repeated verses throughout the song and search that when I get home.

Song your looking for download link Edit (User may have went offline you may have to find a alternate download source or wait for him to get back online)
Give me your love song link

All songs by artist
Link

Without using the P2P network to download songs go to google and type in the following.

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|avi)

After you put that in put a space which i'll give a example of with this song. Instead of using a space between the name of the track use a period. Here is a example to find this artist library.

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|avi) give.me.your.love

After you have that in hit search and bingo theres the library stored in someones shared folder. Just click the songs you want and download.

BTW that video is pretty good just someone randomly drifting in Saudia Arabia lol.

Also if you like upbeat clubish music like that may I recommend Madonna Feat Justin Timberlake - Four Minutes Its a pretty good song to go fast.

Thanks, I tried that but couldn't find it myself!

Yeah I do like some club music but not anything to hardcore

Haha, you actually asked who it was, and it actually says it on the video, when you press More...

Back
Top Bottom