I'm debating with me and myself with wether or not to get a new mobo/cpu combo. Right now i have a amd x2 4200 on the evga matx mobo. I am thinking of getting 2x evga 8800 gt's for christmas, and then wait until the brand new intel or amd procs come out after christmas. At that time, I would sell my 4200 and the evga mobo, along with the ram. I have 2 gigs of ddr2 standing by, too. What do you guys think? I'm really into cod4 right now, and the fps is pretty low and its takin a lot away from the game.