Whats the noobiest thing you have ever done...

Nothing that I can think of, wasn't really hands on computer stuff until more recently, and by then and now (me building my computer) I've learned alot

I do remember though, this little day camp I went to, where we could just mess around, cut glue w/e, all this junk they had gathered up, build what we want yada yada, it was called camp invention I believe.. Well, I took a cd drive, a 9v battery, and put that baby to life!

I've lost count of how many thing like that i do, i am always doing stupid things, probably being online is the most disasterous thing, or the time when i feel over in the sound booth at school in the middle of assembly and loads of people saw me.lol.

Real life wise, burning down a cornfield.

COmputer wise not plugginig in stuff ggetting mad because it doesn't work. Or um trying to install windows XP with the CD upside down wondering why it don't work. Also one time believe it or no wheny ou have to agree to the windows w/e and press F8 took me 45 mins to reliease my function key was on so...

something I did when I was very noob with computers. And honestly, I don't know how I could be so stupid.

But once I took a hdd out of the computer while the computer was on :(
Well ofcourse I'm lucky so it didn't brake or anything, but I still can't believe how stupid I was.

Someone said to me in counter strike..."Press F10 to clean your weapon!"

F10 of course closes the game :rolleyes: Came back into the game with everyone laughing at me

When i first took a computer apart, i gave the HDD a static shock.
Forgetting to back up my music!!!!

Back
Top Bottom