Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen/done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a baseball game a few years ago, we had great seats right at the overhang of the 2nd level by 1st base.

Well, a foul ball came our way, everyone jumped up hoping it would come close enough to reach for, it went over our heads, about 8 rows back, in the row is this oblivious guy, he sees everyone jump up, so he jumps up too not knowing what is going on! He lifts his hands in the air and shakes them triumphantly, a drink in one hand and a large oversized pretzel in the other!

--- and the ball came down and nailed him in his junk!:eek: :laughing: he dropped his drink and pretzel and dropped to the concrete floor like a rock!!

Everyone around him found it very amusing.

^^^LOL
24.gif

Funniest thing i ever saw is:

I have a 3-year old cousin i'll call him "max". I was about 7 years old at the time. At my families christmas party at my aunts house one of her dogs crapped on the floor. Several of the kids were gathered around it looking at the poo. when Max comes running by. He stops and sees the poo that everyone is staring at. So he picks it up and shoves the turd in his mouth. He promptly spits it out and hauls away like nothing happened. I must have laughed for 20 minutes solid.

I wish i could have got that on tape. It was friggin' hilarous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom