Whats the best?

Osak

Daemon Poster
Messages
821
Well we all know AVG has been around for a while but now PCI-E is starting to pop up alot and im woundering whats better in the long run PCI-E or AVG i mean will AVG dissapear after a while because of PCI-E?
 

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Messages
3,355
Osak said:
Well we all know AVG has been around for a while but now PCI-E is starting to pop up alot and im woundering whats better in the long run PCI-E or AVG i mean will AVG dissapear after a while because of PCI-E?
Its not AVG BTW, its AGP (Advanced Graphics Port) But no biggy! :D

Yeah, PCIe (PCI Express) is far better and allows for much more powerful cards because of the increased bandwidth. See this thread for details:

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=17578
 

BigLu

Daemon Poster
Messages
1,140
PCI-Express is about a million times faster than AGP, jk. But seriously, go PCI-Express, way faster.
 

Osak

Daemon Poster
Messages
821
Yea i always either say or type down AVG for some damn reason lol i HAVE to break that habbit lol
 

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Messages
3,355
Osak said:
Yea i always either say or type down AVG for some damn reason lol i HAVE to break that habbit lol
LMAO, AVG is a free antivirus, AGP is a BUS which is extinct. Go PCI Express big time man, its way way better and much more stable at this point.
 

Osak

Daemon Poster
Messages
821
Yea thats why im always saying "AVG" because i recommend it to so many ppl ;) lol
 

Osak

Daemon Poster
Messages
821
Sorry for the double post but DarkBlade do you manufacture custom PC's i just saw your sig
 

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Messages
3,355
Osak said:
Yea thats why im always saying "AVG" because i recommend it to so many ppl ;) lol
LMAO! Silly OSAK!! I prefer Trend Micros PCCillian, it is the BEST ANTIVIRUS EVER, although it ISNT FREE.
 
Top