What's the best method of purchasing a domain and creating a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your input! Sorry about my delay in posting. Things got a little hectic at work.

I will keep doing research and check into the sites you have suggested!

Have a good one!

Here is some information for you:

When starting a website you need to first find a Web Hosting Company and buy a Domain Name. Next once you have got that handled you need to build your website, which to most people in the world is like a foreign language. So the easiest way to do this is to make a template website. A template is a pre-made website that Hosting Company's have or can purchase for their client. All the client has to do is enter the information on the website and it appears once updated. A famous software for this is called WordPress. The Client can log into WordPress at anytime and update their website. Its easy to use and you can add to your website when ever you need to.

I use yahoo small business for 12.00 a month no setup fee you get unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. Plus they have some great tools if you are not very familiar with web development. check my site and you will see. I did it with yahoo site builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom