Whats the best FPS

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
For the PC atleast?

I like PC Games and My Birthdays coming up soon so duh I need to find some titles to ask for lol

What is the Best FPS you know of?

I've never played them, Just heard misc reviews here and there, So whats best?
Ive heard of stuff like F.E.A.R, CS:S, FarCry, Halo, Etc But I dont know what to buy.

Would have made it an actual poll but well.. I dont know the entire list

CS:S for me. Really realistic, great graphics and non stop fun!

You buy half life 2 and that comes with it. Far cry is good fun but never really clicked for me. Found it rather boring....F.E.A.R never played on...Looks cool though

CS:S all the way, Just ask for Half Life 2, and CS:s comes with it. Also Area 51, is a really fun game, as with Unreal Tourniment 2004, and other good titles, are like far cry, doom3, fear (never palyed it) pariah....halo is ok, but things of that nature, and al the games i like (cs:s, half life 2 (online deathmatch part), halo, and area 51 have onlineplay

Half-Life 2
Halo 2
FarCry Instincts
F.E.A.R.
Doom 3
Quake 4
Halo: Combat Evolved
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Battlefield 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2

Those are the only ones I can think of right now, but I'm sure there is more.

All the games that alvino said.. lol... my fav. is cs:s and f.e.a.r. mp. the s.p. demo is too short...

I just got Quake 4 ISO, but don't know if it works yet. From the previews, it looks soo good. Better than Doom 3. It reminds me of Unreal Tournament.

Yeah, Quake 4's multiplayer is pretty neat. Although it does resemble Quake III's multiplayer a bit too much, the enhanced graphics and gameplay make it fun.

The single-player is great. It looks like Doom 3, but not as scary and horror like.

Back
Top Bottom