Whats the best antivirus program for 256mb ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably say CA's anti virus is pretty good but AVG and Anti-Vir might be even better for a system with less memory. What operating system are you running?

norton is junk. it's a resource hog and it doesn't delete most viruses. american swear by it, because they don't know any better and norton owns the market, but that's starting to change

I agree with you EricB although the only thing that i don't agree with is the corporate edition of norton. Many of these programs like AVG and Anti-Vir are awesome anti virus programs but in a small bussiness or corporate enviroment they can't offer as many features as nortons corporate edition. Their other products are horrible though.

NightShade01 said:
I agree with you EricB although the only thing that i don't agree with is the corporate edition of norton. Many of these programs like AVG and Anti-Vir are awesome anti virus programs but in a small bussiness or corporate enviroment they can't offer as many features as nortons corporate edition. Their other products are horrible though.

none of the symamtec products (including corporate edition) are better than nod32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom