whats on your Christmas list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Hanukkah I will probably get a new pair of socks... we pretty much stopped doing gifts except for birthdays when I was 15.

I bought myself a 8gig flash drive on black friday tho... $18.99... so that's my gift to myself.

Pff, some of you get alot of money for christmas !!

I get an acer aspire one, of which i have to pay £80 towards which i will get from relatives christmas day. A new wallet, a LED torch because all my good torches are broken. And that's all. But i'm perfectly content with that :)

I got myself an antec 900 as a early christmas gift. And i'm probably gonna get a Fenix L2D also. Best led flashlight for the money.

on my christmas list is getting my eee pc 1000h back. it was an early christmas present that several of my family pitched in for and it died after 8 days :(. i put it in for RMA via the retailer (just to make sure i could get away with the fact i'd opened the drive/memory bay by blaming them if necessary), it turns out that in 2 weeks they haven't even managed to send it to the Asus service centre which is in my city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom