Whats a good real-time strategy game for PC?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Well i'm looking for a new real-time strategy to play. i have bin buying a lot of FPS lately and my friend hates them(only because he sucks at them,lol). So i told him the next game i buy will be a real-time strategy game because he enjoys those the most and i also like them. The last one i bought was Warcraft 3 frozen throne so anything newer then that will do. i would like a more recent game then older if possible. the only reason i'm asking you guys is because i havn't bin keeping up with this genre so i have no clue what the newer titles are. thanks.

You could check out the new Command & Conquer: Generals. It's gotten a 3D facelift and looks quite nice. Plus, Command & Conquer is always fun anyway whether to pass some time or for the multiplayer action. I've actually been playing Red Alert 2 a lot lately (my laptop can't handle Generals :().

I don't play RTS too much. I like Stronghold 2 quite much, it has improved from the previous stronhold alot. Basicly it's just mostly about building castles and defending it, and ofcourse attacking other castles.

If u like the command&conquer games then, well, I'd say get red alert 2. Though generals is the newest it's just not that good. Atleast I liked Red alert 2 alot more.

hmm then there was this earth something. Like earth 2060 of something like that. Never played it myself but a friend said that it's quite good.

And ofcourse u can't forget Ground control 2. It's an awesome game with lot's of potential, but there is way too few maps in the game. Though this might have changed since the game has been around for some time so ppl might have made their own maps. I really like the dropships, it's a very good idea.

The Command & Conquer series has always been good. It's fun and has more a miliaristic setting. Age of Empires III just came out and it's NICE! It's stunning. Nevertheless, Command & Conquer: Generals is definately a good game. It's fun and has more of a futuristic/ current setting unlike the AOE series.

It really depends what you like.

By the way, if you're interested, I'll sell you Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge or Generals. I don't play them much and I need the money. PM or IM me if you're interested.

alvino said:
By the way, if you're interested, I'll sell you Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge or Generals. I don't play them much and I need the money. PM or IM me if you're interested.
Aww.... I just bought Red Alert 2 on eBay for like ten bucks. :mad:
malbuc87uk said:
It's nearly 3 years old, hardly "new" :D
Hehe, guess you're right. It's the newest of the series though, and to be honest, I haven't played much of it, so I can't say how it is compared to the more classic ones like Red Alert.

Back
Top Bottom