whatever happened to WarezMonster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, truth be told, we killed him because of his post count, had him stuffed, and now use him as a coat rack in the mods' basement. Osiris is some starving college student that we have chained to a desk to post up news items... when one kicks the bucket we slap in another one. :D

It's worked out pretty good so far...

i thought Warez hit the post limit of VB and had his account automatically deleted?

Oreo was my fault, as I couldn't remember Oriox, but I knew it was close to Oreo. I was calling him that in the mods' forums, and it sorta leaked out.

That would be me. He got me on IM and i called him Oreo. Couldnt help it. I couldnt remember Orixox or whatever it was.

ya well i made my account when i was 15, (i was a fanboy) and all my accounts for anything else are party pistol22. I would like a name change but im afraid people wont know who i am.

I will. That's your name on steam :p

And yes Trotter, i do realise. Hasn't been going quite so well at the moment, unfortunately. Hopefully this will be the only rough patch down the road. I dread to think what you were saying in the mods forums about me :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It dosen't matter that you changed your name twice... you will always be Kman... they guy who started the Wtf - ! ? ! thread.

Ah yes, Epic, truly epic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom