What You've Just Bought!

I bought two tickets to the resort. Oludeniz is possible if you fancy that sort of flying. Been twice now with the Mrs. She is happy on the beach and im happy thermalling over the mountain and spiralling over the sea! Not sure its easy to get back from XC though! I didnt fancy it since i couldn speak turkish, didnt know airspace didnt know how to get back etc but i saw some guys head off. Westgate has only a few resorts on Disney property

Memory foam topper for the baby's crib, another 18TB Exos to replace the 2 6TB WD that died in the past 3 weeks, and a 10' guitar cable to replace the one I had that kept cutting out on me during recording.

Xiaomi Mi Box S Android TV thingy.
Got it for our old stoopid TV (opposite of smart TV, lol) used temporarily instead of a the blown bigger living room smart TV.
Family didn't like it. I'm storing it now for eternity looks like.

Two attachments for my KitchenAid stand mixer: A meat grinder and a vegetable slicer/shredder.

Bought new cords i need for the EVGA power supply i got with no cables. this way if i need another power supply i have one. Wasn't sure if the cords from the Corsair power supply would work on the EVGA power supply.Didn't want to take a chance and screw the computer up even more.

I just bought some cryptocurrency recently. It's an investment I've been interested in for a while and I finally decided to take the plunge. I'm excited to see how it performs in the future. My friend helped me figure it out and told me how to do it right. He explained the basics of blockchain technology, the different types of coins available, and the importance of diversification. He also put a lot of emphasis on the fact that everything should be secure and that I should definitely use a cryptomixer like this https://yomix.io and vpn in the future.

Last edited:
My son got the MSI Gaming X trio 4090 and he loves it so far, but he is also using his for work projects as well as games, so there is that.
I won't return it actually. If I did I'd still have to get something else like a 4080 so doesn't make much sense. I just really hate the thought of buying a card from this gen.

Last weekend we had a chill Saturday, drinking and playing Rocket League after the baby went down. My wife was asking all kinds of computer and performance related questions. More specifically asking about stuff from her MSI Afterburner overlay, and asking things like "ok if I didn't have you how would I know this is an issue in this game" stuff like that. She was asking about Hogwarts Legacy and the 'why' to her lag issues. The simple answer, vram, the long answer, memory leak. It wound up with her saying I don't want a 2080 in 2023. I was joking and said she needs to check her privilege and then I said I'd get her a 4070ti. She said she wanted my card (rookie move) so I took the bait and said ok I'll get me a 4090 then. She said deal and I was like fuck guess I'm buying a 4090 now.

Back
Top Bottom