What You've Just Bought!

Just got a fuel pump relay for my car. And it works!

I wanna buy an AC condenser for my car but I fear it won't fit. Everything says it will fit but I'm still worried. The part is expensive because "big and heavy".

Hm 40" and flat. I couldn't do the 29 I had back in the day so more power to ya. Now that I wear glasses while sitting at the computer I'm finding it hard to deal with the 49" with an extreme curve. Been considering moving to a 42" OLED if they don't make 32s by the time I can. Honestly really glad I skipped on the 4090 to power the 4k screen this round lol.

Hm 40" and flat. I couldn't do the 29 I had back in the day so more power to ya. Now that I wear glasses while sitting at the computer I'm finding it hard to deal with the 49" with an extreme curve. Been considering moving to a 42" OLED if they don't make 32s by the time I can. Honestly really glad I skipped on the 4090 to power the 4k screen this round lol.
TBH the 40 pretty much fills my field of vision when I am gaming, but I know I need new glasses as I am using my bifocals for my monitor (and have for a while now, not just with the new one).

TBH the 40 pretty much fills my field of vision when I am gaming, but I know I need new glasses as I am using my bifocals for my monitor (and have for a while now, not just with the new one).
My eyesight issue is the left eye near sight reduced drastically to the point it was causing massive strain on my right eye giving me migraines and eventually completely blurring my vision when my right eye got tired. The glasses correct this but because of it I still need my monitor closer than usual so an inch or two on each side of the monitor is outside of my glasses when sitting here at the correct posture. It's really unfortunate because I absolutely love this monitor as it's not only fantastic for gaming but also work.

Logitech G502 X Plus. My Razer Viper Ultimate middle mouse button is goofed, i've "fixed" it three times, each time I fix it it breaks again sooner than the last time. I only stripped it down and fixed it three days ago and the MMB already stopped working again, so I gave up and finally replaced it with this. So far so good, feels nice, hopefully it lasts longer than my Razer.

Logitech has a very good reputation for making good mice (mouses?) Although I personally am not using a Logitech mouse, Mrs. C does and we use one for the grandkids pc too. They work as they should and have a very good battery life

Not tech related, but I bought another freezer. We've been hoarding (mildly) for years now; Rotating stock, canning veg, etc... and when I got the option to get half a cow, I jumped on it, without thinking first.

Then my inner self said, "hey dumbass... you have no where to put it!"

So of course I had to fix that and now I have room for almost 200 lbs. of various cuts of beef, 50 lbs. of chicken and 25 lbs. various pork cuts.

Now I just have to find a way to convert my garage into a temp controlled living space on the cheap. I'm out of room in the house.

Back
Top Bottom