What You've Just Bought!

Milwaukee makes some very high quality products. When I was in the HVAC field it was the name to use. I still have a Milwaukee sawzall that has lasted me for over 20 yrs

Another reason I choose to get one now.... No interest for two years. This offer expires in October so I though with the direction our economy is heading it would be a good idea not to wait. As far as setting up the GPS and areas to cut....too much for me, I'm older now and will be happier with deciding for myself where to mow. I like doing things as easy possible for me. I know once you get things set up for a gps thing it is just a matter of hitting an app on your phone and it is done
Give it your address, circle the boundaries on a map, it does everything else by itself. It gets too damn hot here to be mowing or even going outside in the summer. The less I gotta do the better.

Bought a $100 back massager that you just put over a chair and plug in. Feels great, well worth the money if you suffer from persistent back pain like me. Its surprisingly strong. I'm 200lbs and it pushes me away from the seat when the massaging discs rotate.

Bought a $100 back massager that you just put over a chair and plug in. Feels great, well worth the money if you suffer from persistent back pain like me. Its surprisingly strong. I'm 200lbs and it pushes me away from the seat when the massaging discs rotate.
With my fucked up back those things actually make it worse for me.

I got the Backbone PS edition and a Roland drum mat.
Yea I've gone ultra casual.

Last edited:
With my fucked up back those things actually make it worse for me.

I got the Backbone PS edition and a Roland drum mat.
Yea I've gone ultra casual.
I had a look at the Backbone the other day actually and then remembered I never play any smartphone games. But not to say I wouldn't if they ported a AAA game to one.

I had a look at the Backbone the other day actually and then remembered I never play any smartphone games. But not to say I wouldn't if they ported a AAA game to one.
Went super casual for when I'm in the office. So I've been playing Rocket League Sideswipe, CoD Mobile, and FF7 The First Soldier. This is honestly to get reacquainted with using a controller again on things I don't care about because my loser friends won't get a PC.

Went super casual for when I'm in the office. So I've been playing Rocket League Sideswipe, CoD Mobile, and FF7 The First Soldier. This is honestly to get reacquainted with using a controller again on things I don't care about because my loser friends won't get a PC.
If we ever get full fat games on smartphones then i'll probably invest in a controller for one. Surely they're getting fast enough to handle full games, with downgraded graphics obviously, but still.

I'm scheduled for a spinal fusion on Sept 8th. What blew me away was that the doc told it would be on an outpatient basis, He stated he does minimally invasive type of surgery and if I wanted to I could stay at the hospital over night but he's going to give me enough dope to keep me comfortable should I just go home right after the operation. I honestly can not believe I can get a spinal fusion and be home that same day

I'm scheduled for a spinal fusion on Sept 8th. What blew me away was that the doc told it would be on an outpatient basis, He stated he does minimally invasive type of surgery and if I wanted to I could stay at the hospital over night but he's going to give me enough dope to keep me comfortable should I just go home right after the operation. I honestly can not believe I can get a spinal fusion and be home that same day
Teenage daughter had a whole minimally invasive procedure done to fix severe scoliosis. A rod and connections and was out in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom