What You've Just Bought!

I don't use paypal enough to know that....Thanks for the tip
Seems to me... that it'll cost more than the 20¢ just to run it through a CC
If what I'm figuring from Kman, you're paying for the trial cards at that cost. Those come with a code you need to put in, and instead of remembering to cancel at the end of the 2 months it just hits Paypal with a canceled sub on their end and no harm done. I figured this out with EA Pro because I canceled their sub 3 or 4 different times and it never canceled. So I did it through Paypal and Paypal just says nah and EA says payment method declined.

If what I'm figuring from Kman, you're paying for the trial cards at that cost. Those come with a code you need to put in, and instead of remembering to cancel at the end of the 2 months it just hits Paypal with a canceled sub on their end and no harm done. I figured this out with EA Pro because I canceled their sub 3 or 4 different times and it never canceled. So I did it through Paypal and Paypal just says nah and EA says payment method declined.
Yeah exactly. They're trial cards I found on allkeyshop.com. Weird thing is it says only new accounts could claim them. But for 17 cents or whatever it was I thought i'd give it ago. It worked on my account that i've been subscribing to game pass for two years on and just cancelled it last week.

I understand amps up to a certain degree anyway. But DACs. Oh man what a load of crapola. You can hook an oscilloscope up to a lightning to 3.5mm adapter and it has a perfect flat frequency response from 1hz to 20khz. Never seen any proof that people can tell a cheap from an expensive DAC. All these people saying their new $2000 DAC is more detailed than their $800 DAC... uhm okay for sure dude, whatever you say.

I wanted a pure sine wave inverter and by mistake I bought a modified sine wave inverter. The item was picked up by the first stage carrier from the seller when I found out and requested a return (wanted to cancel but no option was there). I hope they manage to cancel it before any heavy shipment charges take place :(

I understand amps up to a certain degree anyway. But DACs. Oh man what a load of crapola. You can hook an oscilloscope up to a lightning to 3.5mm adapter and it has a perfect flat frequency response from 1hz to 20khz. Never seen any proof that people can tell a cheap from an expensive DAC. All these people saying their new $2000 DAC is more detailed than their $800 DAC... uhm okay for sure dude, whatever you say.
Where's this coming from? I feel like you should know I have a full analog surround setup so a sound card is required.

Back
Top Bottom