What You've Just Bought!

Just bought a dual dash cam. Heard so much injustice in the streets because there was no proof to favor you.
It has front and rear cams so both directions seem covered.

People in some countries always use dash cams. I have family that owns a place in St. Petersburg, RU. and I've heard stories that even if your in your car and parked, people over there will jump on your car and dent your hood and then make a claim that you ran them over!

People in some countries always use dash cams. I have family that owns a place in St. Petersburg, RU. and I've heard stories that even if your in your car and parked, people over there will jump on your car and dent your hood and then make a claim that you ran them over!
I heard this happens in China.
I also heard than in Russia using a dash cam gives an insurance discount. That's a win-win.

Also predominantly why most Youtube videos are Russian dashcam. I've had one for a long time, and I also have a reverse camera. Since my car is so old people think it's a rear facing dash cam and don't ride my ass.

Also predominantly why most Youtube videos are Russian dashcam. I've had one for a long time, and I also have a reverse camera. Since my car is so old people think it's a rear facing dash cam and don't ride my ass.
LOL....tailgating is encouraged here in Mich. Because nobody has a front license plate

Rear ending is a typical automatic fault here as well unless there's a non-deniable proof like a video that shows backing up on someone.
Dash can still not here yet. They say it's easy to install. Oh, I also need to get a high endurance SD card for it.

Ordered 2 3M DAC cables in green for my rack. One of my fiber transceivers is having TX failures causing packets to be dropped so just replacing all the fiber with DAC instead. Which honestly, I should have done from the start but I wanted to play with fiber when I originally built it. This leaves me with a couple SFP+ transceivers that are good so plan to use these to ghetto some sort of rig in the attack to hard wire these kids.

Yall talking about rear-ending and shiz, and I just got my little dash cam the other day cause of similar near-misses. Got this lovely guy that apparently doesn't know WTF he's doing.

I hate red signal lights. So confusing and unclear unlike yellow signal lights.

Anyway, just now I bought a Linux handheld for some portable emulation, 3 Sega Genesis-like controllers with 8 buttons + Mode and Start buttons (total 10 buttons), and an endurance micro SD card for the dash cam that just came today but can't use it with out the micro SD card. Had trouble finding a good dash cam compatible one.

Back
Top Bottom