What You've Just Bought!

Bought myself a TempMaster Temperature Controller for my smoker with the money from selling my old phone.

Basically it is a temp controller blower that regulates the temp in the smoker to whatever I set it for. Once I test it out I plan on getting in some low and slow brisket cooks (the holy grail of smoking). I am going to use it tomorrow for smoking a couple of sets of whole spare ribs and then go from there.

Technically I didn't buy, but I just returned my rented Sony 100-400 G Master lens for my A7 III. Used it at a WW2 recreation event, and a vacation in Wales. What an awesome lens.

For reasons I am not sure of, instead of playing as British armed forces vs Germans (surely the natural choice for a British WW2 show), it was a reenactment of a US vs Germany battle :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• ww2-4.jpg
    ww2-4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ww2-3.jpg
    ww2-3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ww2-2.jpg
    ww2-2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ww2.jpg
    ww2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 5
  • b5a84cdd-6e3e-40d7-8a66-8494b35a42a5_rw_1920.jpg
    b5a84cdd-6e3e-40d7-8a66-8494b35a42a5_rw_1920.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4
Bought this small battery powered desk fan on Amazon for £15. Never been so thrilled with such a cheap thing in years. The battery is crazy, last like 20 hours and kicks out a tonne of air for such a small thing. It's USB-C chargeable and has a nice tilt mechanism.

Sometimes it's the little things..

Bought myself a TempMaster Temperature Controller for my smoker with the money from selling my old phone.

Basically it is a temp controller blower that regulates the temp in the smoker to whatever I set it for. Once I test it out I plan on getting in some low and slow brisket cooks (the holy grail of smoking). I am going to use it tomorrow for smoking a couple of sets of whole spare ribs and then go from there.
Mu dad just got a smoker... it's huge, probably the size of a outhouse, still sitting in his driveway on a trailer :)

Bought myself a long-awaited upgrade for my kitchen! Bought some really cute wooden dining chairs from this site and I'm all giddy and anxious! Fingers-crossed that they look exactly as they should to match my renovated kitchen theme~
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 21.09.54.png

Back
Top Bottom