What You've Just Bought!

Came across an online offer for a $20 Sam's Club membership this week so we got it. I wanted to grab a brisket or two but we went on a Thursday evening and all they had left were Angus which are too pricey for me just yet. Bought plenty of other stuff, though. :D

$20. is a really good price for a Sam's Club card!
We use Sam's Club too but mostly for paper products like paper towles and TP. They also provide substantial savings on prescriptions too. You need to check that out.
If your Sam's club provides gas they usually are at least 10 cents below per gallon any other place where I live.

We use Sam's Club too but mostly for paper products like paper towles and TP. They also provide substantial savings on prescriptions too. You need to check that out.
If your Sam's club provides gas they usually are at least 10 cents below per gallon any other place where I live.
Not sure how long the deal is good for, and it is only for new memberships:
https://slickdeals.net/f/15177835-1...ncid=0bfb2a7f82acae0fd4240f561edc407b10d9a084

We use Costco for the same thing. Paper towels, paper plates, wipes, and their deli chicken salad. We get more of a better quality paper towel and plate for less price than Walmart and buying those things all year gives us enough on our gold membership cards to pay for the membership of the next year. It's a win win when we add in the reduced cost of tires and service compared to say buying them straight off Tirerack and having Discount Tire mount and balance.

Few days ago I bought a Ubiquiti Flex XG. Should be coming in today and hopefully alleviates my minor 10Gb issues I think stem from my Buffalo muli-Gb switch I use in our game room.

I like Costco too, but there are none within a 75 mile radius of where I live. I know some peeps that use Costco and they have let me use their card for some on line purchases before.

I like Costco too, but there are none within a 75 mile radius of where I live. I know some peeps that use Costco and they have let me use their card for some on line purchases before.
Yea that's understandable. We only have Costco because it's closer to us than Sam's Club. I had Sam's Club about 10 years ago when I lived 5 minutes from one. Use what ya got.

So just a thought... Is my CPU going to bottleneck this? Do I need to upgrade that too? I'm eyeing a 11900k :tongue: Currently on a 7700k

Just bought one of these:
oscope.jpg
This definitely comes under the category of want rather than need. I always wanted an oscilloscope, ever since I first learned to use one in my HS Electronics class 50 years ago. This is a nice little portable, battery operated, 2 channel scope with a 7" screen. Should be perfect for my hobbyist electronics projects.

If you're still on 1080p, then yes. If you're not, then wait or at the absolute most only get the 11700k.
1440p 165hz screen. I'm going to wait and see how things perform. Buying parts in Japan will cost me another $300 on top of the already expensive prices, so I'm definitely waiting until I visit the US again :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom