What You've Just Bought!

Too late, its ordered. I will check those workarounds later. I got more on my plate than i can do right now. Hate that when it happens. One of the main items is i will be off for awhile. Need to clear out the man cave as it is getting painted. Second is sooner or later the parts will come in for the computer and third the parts i ordered for the model railroad should be in. Working within a time for paint i will be trying to do the most myself but am not sure if i can keep up. Working on the rr as it is is a PITA!!!! Just too many things happening. To add to that my Nephew totaled his car out and he only has one way insurance so he will have to buy himself another one. So i am the cab driver here. Anyway, thats the fun here. later as i will be busy for the next 20 years now.....

Well now, All the parts for the build came but for the M.2 ssd. Looks like everything is ok from shipment. All was UPS but the M.2 is USPS. May start this up this evening. My new weather station came in thursday and took me a few days to calibrate so its giving correct data to NWS. It went on-line yesterday evening. Its the best station that you can get for a personal / professorial unit. 600 bucks and there is two other units to get to complete the system. They were out of stock. So that is a waiting game. PM25 Particulate Monitor for outdoors and another for indoors.
Anyway, thats all for now...thats enough!!!

Well now, All the parts for the build came but for the M.2 ssd. Looks like everything is ok from shipment. All was UPS but the M.2 is USPS. May start this up this evening. My new weather station came in thursday and took me a few days to calibrate so its giving correct data to NWS. It went on-line yesterday evening. Its the best station that you can get for a personal / professorial unit. 600 bucks and there is two other units to get to complete the system. They were out of stock. So that is a waiting game. PM25 Particulate Monitor for outdoors and another for indoors.
Anyway, thats all for now...thats enough!!!
I forgot we were discussing weather stations not too long ago. So spring season is here and it's full force for Texas as you know. Remember my idea? I wanted to do a weather station to report for Weather Underground and also mount a camera on a pole facing NW for WU. Land lord shot both down real quick. Then after our first batch of hail he has the audacity to ask if I'd use my drone to inspect the roof for damage.
I replied real simple back in text, sorry, if you let me put up that camera before you could log in to WU yourself and check the camera if we got hail. I have at least 6 roof people who left me notes for you to choose from to inspect for you.

Well now, All the parts for the build came but for the M.2 ssd. Looks like everything is ok from shipment. All was UPS but the M.2 is USPS. May start this up this evening.
While I could see getting it together to post and make any bios settings, But are you going to use the M.2 drive for your O.S. install?

M.2 has a copy of windows 10 pro 64 bit installed. Seperate drive has windows 7 64 bit and a third drive as backup.the latter two are ssd.it was still downloading and installing whatever it needed. I will check it out tomorrow.

M.2 has a copy of windows 10 pro 64 bit installed. Seperate drive has windows 7 64 bit and a third drive as backup.the latter two are ssd.it was still downloading and installing whatever it needed. I will check it out tomorrow. Weird stuff with google chrome. Something screwy with that.

I actually went back to Chrome because Edge was starting to get glitchy.
Same here. It won't let me sign in even though i have the same user name and password. Screw edge. I am so close to ripping this computer back apart and putting my old board back in. Windows won't take my passkey for windows 10 pro. I tried to put it back in and did the bit with it seeing all the new hardware. Like i said, i am about to rip this shit out!!!

Another thing is that the computer doesn't see the other two ssd's on the sata connectors. I took out the m.2 and it saw windows 7 start up but goes into a start-up repair which it did, all last night!!! SO...If i want to use this hardware i am stuck with windows 10 something...:very_angry: I'll be back later.

Back
Top Bottom