What You've Just Bought!

Nice. I got in the M801 and will probably be returning it or selling it. Decent mouse but it is the same size as the M720, and the M720 has the grips for both the ring and pinkie. The M801 has bump-outs instead of grooves. The M801 is matte plastic whereas the M720 has rubberized inlays for the thumb and pinkie which gives a much better grip. The side buttons are almost identical; the m801 is a tad taller than the M720 so its side buttons feel like they are a little higher up on the mouse itself. As far as looks the M801 has more lights on it but I'm not worried about that.

2 gallons (5 liters each) of 70% isopropyl (with purified water) and a 5ml sanitizing gel. I've been looking for that with purified water only for some time now. All I found before was with other ingredients. Good for external use but not good for tools so I couldn't use it with utensils in restaurants, for example.

Since I'm switching between my work laptop and my personal desktop a lot, I picked up a Logitech G604 since it connects to multiple devices simultaneously. Seems a decent purchase so far.

I just got a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE phone to replace my aging Samsung S7. My wireless chargers still work fine with it but I had to buy new cables to use in my vehicles since the old phone used micro USB while the new phone uses USB C. The new phone is noticeably snappier.

Bought an HP Envy x360 EVO laptop to replace my aging Toshiba Satellite S55 laptop. I've had the Toshiba for about 8 years, still worked fine but the new laptop has a higher resolution screen and faster processor. It's also smaller and lighter.

The HP normally retails for $999 but got it for $750 due to "Black Friday" sale.

Just ordered a mini PC as a classic emulation and media center box, along with two USB custom Sega Genesis gamepads. Chose that over Raspberry Pi 4. A Windows computer always has better compatibility and software choices than any other let alone ease of use.

Not been around in a while...

Quest 2, MacBook Air with M1 chip, RTX 3080, PS5 and LG 48" CX OLED since I last visited, I think. I can't remember when I was last on here...

Back
Top Bottom