What You've Just Bought!

Hows that thermal pad working for ya? Been thinking of buying some for some my older "retro" stuff as well, mostly an MSI FX5900XT.

Recently bought this, some stuff is still a week out though.

SilverStone 450w SFX PSU
10 foot VGA/USB KVM cable
Silverstone SFX to ATX adapter
Packet of rack screws/nuts
Some 1u Finger Ducts for my rack

Also, grabbed a PlinkUSA 2u case... Looks to be a newer chinese brand, but I couldn't pass up a 2U case that has the mobo I/O on the front side. Will make a great case for my network firewall. It sucks trying to reach the back of that thing with 6 or 8 network cables sticking out, and fiber also being in the way.

Hows that thermal pad working for ya? Been thinking of buying some for some my older "retro" stuff as well, mostly an MSI FX5900XT.

Recently bought this, some stuff is still a week out though.

SilverStone 450w SFX PSU
10 foot VGA/USB KVM cable
Silverstone SFX to ATX adapter
Packet of rack screws/nuts
Some 1u Finger Ducts for my rack

Also, grabbed a PlinkUSA 2u case... Looks to be a newer chinese brand, but I couldn't pass up a 2U case that has the mobo I/O on the front side. Will make a great case for my network firewall. It sucks trying to reach the back of that thing with 6 or 8 network cables sticking out, and fiber also being in the way.
So far I've only tried it on my Athlon Tbird 1333 and it seemed ok in the bios but I only wanted to test the board itself.

Spent £280 on Warhammer (all of it Nurgle) and £50 on Terry Pratchett hardbacks for my partner Abi's birthday. Also picked up the SecretLab Omega chair now that I'm home for work most of the time, and Pokken Tournament and a Pro Controller for the Switch.
Also picked up Child of Light for the Switch, really surprisingly excellent game.

Plus, my other partner Jon picked up Ghost of Tsushima for PS4 - seen him playing it and can't wait to jump in on that.

Well I bought some astrophotography stuff a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on some of the backordered stuff. Also just ordered an MSI GE75 Raider laptop yesterday. Should be here later this week. Need something that can handle some of the software I need for post processing, and would like to get back into PC gaming again. Will eventually be building a desktop to handle a majority of the pp work I will be doing, but the laptop will be nice for mobile processing, and it's cheaper than building the desktop I want to right now, and is available..

I was helping a dude purchase a plane ticket in an emergency so he could attend a funeral in Wisconsin. He charged me 75 for the cards but I gave him 100 to help out. He gave me the CRT for free because I mentioned I can't run old 3dmark tests anymore. Considering what they're worth it's a steal.

Any/all of them I find fun. The older Star Wars games run the best in 98se.

Back
Top Bottom