What You've Just Bought!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S plus cases, screen protectors, etc.

I got a bonus from work for having to be "essential" during all this mess. Used part of it to order my mom a Motorola Moto G7 Power, case, screen protectors. I also ordered my wife an upgrade for her computer (that she doesn't know about yet) along the lines of:
ASRock B450M-HDV mobo
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU
Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 8GB (2 x 4GB) 3200MHz RAM
Sabrent Rocket Q 500GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S plus cases, screen protectors, etc.

I got a bonus from work for having to be "essential" during all this mess. Used part of it to order my mom a Motorola Moto G7 Power, case, screen protectors. I also ordered my wife an upgrade for her computer (that she doesn't know about yet) along the lines of:
ASRock B450M-HDV mobo
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU
Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 8GB (2 x 4GB) 3200MHz RAM
Sabrent Rocket Q 500GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
Hmm, why not 3100 or 3300x?

just bought FiveGuys, double patties beef burger, fries and oreo & malt milk milkshake.............. lol
Last time I had 5 guys it cost me 30 bucks because of delivery service. It was worth it though, but I got a strawberry shake instead otherwise same order.

wish i had the cash for one of those!
With this quarantine going so long none of my free cash gets wasted on the weekends so I've been able to save quite a bit of money. No kids extra curricular activities that cost a fortune, no to movies cause they're closed (4 kids at the theater costs an absolute arm and a leg), no to going to the malls, no kids needing new clothes or shoes, no random trips out with friends costing money in BBQ materials or alcohol, can't go to my friends place in the country to shoot off a few hundred bucks in ammo, no going to the drag strip and wasting money doing 14 second passes in my turd box lol. List goes on.

But honestly the number reason I got it is because I was peer pressured by my woman to get it cause she knows I'll turn around and get the G9 Odyssey when it releases and she gets a new monitor :annoyed:

Back
Top Bottom