What You've Just Bought!

No such thing as a "cheap car" by today's standards.... :(
I do agree, both my vehicles are used also and my Trailblazer has about 145K on it now, still runs well but that cost of ownership is starting to get me now, Fuel pressure system leak fixed and just now the 02 sensor crapped out

Started learning to drive again. Got my theory test booked for 2020-02-14, and looking for an instructor.

Also, should hopefully be getting a promotion at the start of March. Hopefully I'll get a good raise - if I don't I'll be going elsewhere.

However, one thing I'm dreading is car purchasing and maintenance.

Edit: Would've put this in Longest Thread but it seemed appropriate to the convo here :D

Last edited:
Started learning to drive again. Got my theory test booked for 2020-02-14, and looking for an instructor.

Also, should hopefully be getting a promotion at the start of March. Hopefully I'll get a good raise - if I don't I'll be going elsewhere.

However, one thing I'm dreading is car purchasing and maintenance.

Edit: Would've put this in Longest Thread but it seemed appropriate to the convo here :D

Good luck getting all of that going! I didn't get my license or start driving until I was 18 (could have started at 16), and once I started, it was a life changer. I did make the mistake of buying new when the last thing I should have done was buy new, but I've since learned from that mistake. I'm not sure what the market is like in the UK, but here in the States, with a good amount of patience and searching, sometimes a really good deal comes up as a private (owner-based) sale. No dealership rigmarole, you can just buy the car outright and don't have to make payments or get saddled with full-coverage insurance. It also gives you the opportunity to buy something maybe a littler older, easier to maintain, and parts could be cheaper. However, like I said, I have no idea how it works across the pond, but I wish you luck in getting back to driving!

Bought 8GB DDR3-1600 for my VM machine, a 2x8Kg set of dumbbells so I can do my workout on Sunday from home (my gym has bad Sunday hours), a Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor for my desktop, and a new strap for my Fitbit.

Bought 8GB DDR3-1600 for my VM machine, a 2x8Kg set of dumbbells so I can do my workout on Sunday from home (my gym has bad Sunday hours), a Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor for my desktop, and a new strap for my Fitbit.

I have never thought that muscular girls looked very femanate for me, But this is just my own personal view.....

I have never thought that muscular girls looked very femanate for me, But this is just my own personal view.....

Fortunately, I don't work out for you :p

I do miss the strength I had pre-transition, would like to close the gap at least a bit and get a bit of tone. I'm not exactly going for body building :D

Last edited:
Did not mean to sound offensive in my reply, but yes. It is very good to have a healthy body!
Besides I'm an old and potbellied bald man and not very purty either, I would not want me either if I were you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom