What You've Just Bought!

Get this right.... the people of the U.S. only voted that cheetoh in because they did not want Billiary in office. If she would have ran against a banana.... the banana would have won the election too.
This was not a vote of who you wanted into the office of the White house, It was a vote for who you did not want in office....

Whole litany of ****, like? Let's not spew liberal nonsense here. He's done good for the average working American and a lot of bull**** is media propaganda like those ICE detainment setups. Obama put them in and with no beds/etc taboot. Then again the past 5 or 6 years I've been living by a pretty strict rule of if it doesn't directly affect me I won't care about it. Life is too busy worrying about **** I can't do anything about.
One thing to remember, I live in a house full of Mexicans and they accept him, that should say a lot.

I don't disagree.
I know the things the media does. Like calling illegal aliens "immigrants" because they know John Q Public won't feel sorry for illegal aliens like they would for immigrants. That is Bull***t, We all know that Trump snubbed the media as soon as he got into office and we should all know that the media does have an issue with Trump being the president.

I also don't agree on some things that trump does too.... If this president could not be a twit when he tweets he could get a re-election but he is still being a twit on twitter so it looks like we will have a dumb-o-crat in office

Last edited:
Just sticking to *one* subject alone, Saudi Arabia...Trump has repeatedly supported the crown prince, aka judge/jury/executioner in one of the most anti human rights countries in the world (if not *the* most - China probably being the only contender for that title, and guess what? Trumps on record praising Xi for installing himself as ruler for life).
This support is including during the torture and assassination of Khashoggi.
He has also continued to sell *billions* worth of US arms to them, despite the genocide being committed in yemen by the regime using those exact arms (including the infamous bombing of a school bus full of 40+ CHILDREN). I'm sure the average US citizen is definitely benefiting from all that blood money rolling in, and I'm glad you're also enjoying that it's lowering oil/gas prices for you.
You say you don't care about things that don't directly affect you, and that's 100% my problem with you. Maybe if it was your son that was blown apart on that bus, maybe if your father was the one who was dismembered alive and you were forced to shake the hand of the murderer, maybe you'd finally find a shred of humanity in your heart to put more value on keeping an eye on things that are affecting others and less value on the extra *CENTS* you have to pay per gallon of gas. Maybe it sounds callous to say that, but saying you don't give a **** about anything that doesn't affect you directly is also pretty ****ed up tbh.

Really, I should edit this to phrase it in a more mature and less bitter way as that's a far better way to get your point across, but at this junction I am too bloody angry to bother hiding my disgust very much. If you want the actual litany, just google "**** things trump has done". Maybe you don't agree with the entire 384 points on the list (or whatever the count is up to now), but I'm sure even picking and choosing to your own values there's gonna be some sick **** there that even you think is a step too far.
As for "there's nothing I can do", the citizens of Hong Kong would like a word with ya. Do you know what's going on over there atm?

Last edited:
lol, can't wait for reply to that ^

edit: Actually I am nosey and feel like saying a piece :p

I do agree generally, Trump has done many bad things and people should care more. That said, I don't think Trump supporters should feel solely responsible or guilty. The alternative to Trump was Hilary Clinton as president, and make no mistake, the Clinton family is practically a crime syndicate from everything I have seen. She would have done plenty of bad ****, she would've just been much better at hiding it and managing it politically. I think Trump seems so bad because 1) He is absolutely useless at actual politics, handling negative press and so on. 2) The Press hate him, and dig dirt on him to an extreme.

I'm not saying it's right to turn a blind out to the **** Trump and others do, not at all. But also, a lot of governments do a lot of bad ****, and it doesn't really matter who you vote for and what you do, because they will do bad **** regardless. Even the most left wing liberal presidents have done bad things.

I will also say that some things are not as clean cut as they seem and the public never knows the full story. For example lets say you cease selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. What does that achieve ? that will have no effect on Saudi Arabias behaviour. They will carry on behaving badly but just have bad relations with the US at the same time. Instead US has no political influence with Saudi Arabia. There would be no way to hold a discussion and a chance to try and make them a more civil country. If you do big trade deals with countries like Saudi Arabia you can be like "Hey we don't like this thing you are doing, we will still sell to you, but we want serious discussions and work towards solving X issue in your country". Is trump doing that ? no probably not, because his foreign policy is ****. But atleast that capability is there. If you pull out of trade with Saudia Arabia at all you lose any influence to change, all they are going to do is go and get lots of equipment from Russia who will sell anything to them, and will not give a **** about anything Saudi does.

Last edited:
Just sticking to *one* subject alone, Saudi Arabia...Trump has repeatedly supported the crown prince, aka judge/jury/executioner in one of the most anti human rights countries in the world (if not *the* most - China probably being the only contender for that title, and guess what? Trumps on record praising Xi for installing himself as ruler for life).
This support is including during the torture and assassination of Khashoggi.
As opposed to the support Obama had for members over in the middle east? Yea ok.

He has also continued to sell *billions* worth of US arms to them, despite the genocide being committed in yemen by the regime using those exact arms (including the infamous bombing of a school bus full of 40+ CHILDREN). I'm sure the average US citizen is definitely benefiting from all that blood money rolling in, and I'm glad you're also enjoying that it's lowering oil/gas prices for you.
And again, as opposed to the many other US government leaders that sell arms/planes over there? Hell dude most of our F16 sales are for Taiwan and the entire middle east. As somebody who works for Lockheed Martin of all places you think I don't know what goes on there? When I was in ALIS we were SPYING on our supposed ALLY Iraq due to suspicion of them tampering with messages. Guess what, they were. Even as an employee that was directly involved, what could I do besides do my job? Exactly, nothing. More on that below.

You say you don't care about things that don't directly affect you, and that's 100% my problem with you. Maybe if it was your son that was blown apart on that bus, maybe if your father was the one who was dismembered alive and you were forced to shake the hand of the murderer, maybe you'd finally find a shred of humanity in your heart to put more value on keeping an eye on things that are affecting others and less value on the extra *CENTS* you have to pay per gallon of gas. Maybe it sounds callous to say that, but saying you don't give a **** about anything that doesn't affect you directly is also pretty ****ed up tbh.
Grow up boy and welcome to the real world. You're an Aussie speaking to an American about caring about things that have been happening in the middle east since before either of us were born. Middle eastern conflict will probably be a thing until the world blows itself apart or either of us are dead. Don't believe me? Ask one of the elders on here like Joe C or Trotter. This middle east **** has been a thing since even they were young man. So yea, excuse me for minding my own business when it comes to that. Does it affect you? Does our ****ty leader affect you? No. Let's make a more real example, you say your blood is boiling because of my opinion on global matters? Why? How the hell does my opinion on what's going on affect your day to day, or better yet why should it? Me not caring does it affect your pay check? Your family? Any present or future relationships with a lady or your well being? Absolutely not. My mentality is more or less the same. What if it was my boy? It isn't. I live here, they live there. If there was peace in the middle east vs the constant war it would not change me getting up every morning to go to work, pay the same bills every month, get my kids ready for school, deal with the same people at work. The only way any of that would change is if that conflict turns into WW3 or we get invaded. Considering the fact the biggest possibility of invasion or war was from N. Korea and Trump stifled that mess I'd say likelihood is slim.

So does paying 20 bucks for gas instead of 30 a week affect me? Yes it does. Cents turn into dollars when we're talking the difference between 2.97 a gallon vs 2.14 a gallon and filling up. Your concentration on what Trump does doesn't even make much sense considering you aren't even a part of this country, or a country that is directly related to what our government does. Not only that, but what he's doing isn't much different than the last 2 presidents we have had. People only disagree with it more obtusely due to the fact that he IS Trump, and the media ignored what Obama did because of his color. It doesn't change the fact that the other 2 presidents are just as guilty as he is but they're now ignored because it's the "Cheeto" in office. It also doesn't change the fact that most non-Americans don't understand that it's Congress that pulls most of the triggers, not the President.

As for "there's nothing I can do", the citizens of Hong Kong would like a word with ya. Do you know what's going on over there atm?
No, I don't because I don't live in Hong Kong, but a quick Google shows a protest of what, a million? How did those liberal and democrat protests go against Trump? How about the violence that ensued and destruction when he came into office? Forget about that over here? If I was to care about a damn thing it'd be matters here in my own country, but it's all fueled by agenda and/or racism which I don't care to be a part of. When at the end of the day people will forget about that **** when the next "big thing" occurs a week or two later. Hell I remember the last time I did speak up against a political event. Obamacare. Tried explaining it was a ramthroat insurance policy lobbied by big pharma. I said it'd cause MANY companies to drop full time policies while also dropping the amount of employees that were employed. I was absolutely correct because I actually read the ****ing bill, but instead was told I was a kid and I didn't know what I was talking about. That set the precedent for my views and how outspoken I am because these days it's nothing but ridiculous arguments like this one all over social media and people getting "heated" for absolutely no reason at all over issues that don't pertain to them. Guess what happened, people got pissed for being fined for not having medical insurance, people got fired or laid off due to companies not wanting to comply with insurance requirements, people got pissed for all the wrong reasons. Guess who repealed that? Trump, but does he get credit for repealing that of which those same people said I was only a kid complained about? Nope. Instead I was called a racist and an idiot and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Those are the same people who are so outspoken about Trump, and if I'm not mistaken you were one of those same people on here as well as a bunch of my personal friends that said I was a racist moron and didn't know what I was talking about.

Maybe learn a thing or two about your place man. Your problem with me has nothing to do with my outlook on life, because I haven't been outspoken about that for very long (less than 3 years). You've had disagreements with me since the time Kman and I were arguing on a daily basis. I find it quite funny how the tides have turned there. Face it, you simply dislike me for the sake of disliking me and it stems longer than that and I personally don't care. If you have a vendetta (which it appears after the past few arguments) then by all means, but it'd probably piss you off more to know I really don't care. Your opinion of me and how I view life matters not to me and with the way things sound you should probably learn a thing or two from it. Smoke a bowl and chill homie, it's only the internet. Whether you like to admit it or not, this **** doesn't affect you as much as it doesn't affect me but you'll whine bitch and complain simply because "I said it".

Now to get back on topic:
Yesterday had to purchase music supplies for the 12 year old going into band this year. Also got me a Demarini softball bag, gloves, and helmet. Got the boy a new bed frame that's easily moveable for when we need a rental next year. My Frontier died so I got a nice looking cheap watch off of Amazon to cover my tan line from swimming (and to not feel naked on my wrist). Got some Nike cleats to go in my bag. Last week I got an Amazon Basics kettle so I can use my French Press coffee maker more.

LOL - I can't even remember what our arguments were about. I know they were very pointless though.

The past few years I have tried to take a new approach to life which is basically let people do what they wan't and don't judge. So long as it's not inherently evil or bad then people can do what they want and I won't judge, I will just judge them on how they interact with me and others as people. I used to block out people who I thought had stupid opinions or did things I thought were stupid, even if they were otherwise nice people to my face. But then I had became best friends with this guy who was just really non-judgemental towards basically anybody, and I quite liked it and figured he had the right idea, so now I am the same.

Life is a lot easier that way. I am interacting a lot less with people on the internet and other forums lately because it just seems full of people who have extreme opinions on things that are irrelevant in general, or irrelevant to them. I have been very guilty of the same in the past, but I try and catch myself these days before I submit a comment if I find myself judging people for no real reason.

LOL - I can't even remember what our arguments were about. I know they were very pointless though.

The past few years I have tried to take a new approach to life which is basically let people do what they wan't and don't judge. So long as it's not inherently evil or bad then people can do what they want and I won't judge, I will just judge them on how they interact with me and others as people. I used to block out people who I thought had stupid opinions or did things I thought were stupid, even if they were otherwise nice people to my face. But then I had became best friends with this guy who was just really non-judgemental towards basically anybody, and I quite liked it and figured he had the right idea, so now I am the same.

Life is a lot easier that way. I am interacting a lot less with people on the internet and other forums lately because it just seems full of people who have extreme opinions on things that are irrelevant in general, or irrelevant to them. I have been very guilty of the same in the past, but I try and catch myself these days before I submit a comment if I find myself judging people for no real reason.
Pretty much my same mentality, just put in a different way. Like I just can't be bothered with that crap you know? I got 4 kids in my life, softball, gymnastics, theater, hell I barely game anymore and if I do it's like 30 minutes then gotta go do something else. It took me a whole weekend of fiddling with my machine to get my new board and CPU in, and we had to wait 2 weeks just to do hers because our schedule is so busy. TBH the only reason I even had time to type all that is because I'm at work and I actually had about an hour of peace and quiet. I can't be bothered with these extreme political opinions and world antics. Real life sucks, it is what it is. The most I can do is interact decently with my peers and leave it at that.

haven't been here in a long time.
isn't this supposed to be what you bought thread and not the potentially longest thread
PP, nice shave
Regarding the middle east...i'm from there and hate it but still miss and love where I grew up.
Place is evil, racist, etc. Not an easy topic, no simple answer
Anyways
Happy shopping

edit

just realized why I came here.
Changing all my passwords!
Got moved to a security position end of last year and just started a cyber security bootcamp 2 weeks ago. Been in paranoia ever since reading research reports etc.

Back
Top Bottom