What You've Just Bought!

Honestly I'd forget there's a cord attached to my mouse for all the trouble it gives me :p I much prefer my mouse just always working and not needing docking/charging/battery changes.

Bought a couple ribeye steaks and cooked em up last night, for being a cheap quality cut it came out fantastic :D indirect heat @ ~230f for 45ish mins til they reached 52c internal, then seared over coals to finish with a butter/garlic/rosemary basting and rested to reach 57c aka medium rare.
ZGViPHN.jpg

Honestly I'd forget there's a cord attached to my mouse for all the trouble it gives me :p I much prefer my mouse just always working and not needing docking/charging/battery changes.

Bought a couple ribeye steaks and cooked em up last night, for being a cheap quality cut it came out fantastic :D indirect heat @ ~230f for 45ish mins til they reached 52c internal, then seared over coals to finish with a butter/garlic/rosemary basting and rested to reach 57c aka medium rare.
ZGViPHN.jpg

That's why I like my G700s. I can have it corded or wireless. Best of both worlds!

I've been using wireless mice for years, the battery usage is minimal, Maybe two or three times a year and that is using a Microsoft mouse, I do use a wired keyboard. My Mrs. uses a wireless Logitech mouse & keyboard and she gets about 1 year out of it before she needs batteries.
The wireless mice we use today gets very good mileage on batteries, not like the mice from years in the past

Bought a Fitbit Charge 3. My original Fitbit Charge HR was such a boon to me when I was first losing weight and getting fit, and I'm kind of needing that again.

Thanks... Now I'm hungry again... Dangit! :p

I'm very interested in seeing how this is going to turn out... I have the Opal ice maker they made, so this might be the next thing I have to get...

https://firstbuild.com/products/indoor-smoker/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4lncrie_C0

Been de-ghetto-ing my build n stuff. Mostly just the fans, because I had to cheap out on those when I originally built the thing. Trying to transform it from a Kmart build into a Best Buy build :p
VsMmvv9.jpg

ddW9SBr.jpg
ZLOBjLC.jpg

Ignore the hideous 24-pin connector. Replacing that...
DYE2faw.jpg

(Sorry for all the pics, but these are my first steps into RGB n stuff...)
Also, that is one single LL120 fan lmao

So uh... I found the two basic Corsair fans on Ebay for, like, $10 each? Better than what I had before, by far... (One's hidden towards the bottom of the last pic)

And uh.. The singular RGB fan lmao (The RAM gets an honorable mention, cuz I got it, like, a week ago?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom