What You've Just Bought!

Plenty of tutorial vids around too if you're the visual learner type, I'd watch a few to get the idea then PM PP for any clarifications you might want. And props for switching to vape! Still not healthy, but at least it's better than straight out packs of cigarettes.

Just put a down payment on an engagement ring to get it ordered and sent here before christmas, already ****ting myself :p

Plenty of tutorial vids around too if you're the visual learner type, I'd watch a few to get the idea then PM PP for any clarifications you might want. And props for switching to vape! Still not healthy, but at least it's better than straight out packs of cigarettes.

Just put a down payment on an engagement ring to get it ordered and sent here before christmas, already ****ting myself :p
Wayyyyy healthier alternative and a better incentive to quit if you can wean yourself off the nicotine. My mom did it but keeps vaping 0mg for the flavor. She's almost 60 and smoked since she was 13 until last year so I'm just happy the smokes are gone. My sister on the other hand....ugh.

Whaaaat? Everybody is getting married hahah congrats.

You can PM me for any vape knowledge you need.

Pressing 5 times to turn on is the norm and is the protect from being turned on in your pocket.

Popping noise is normal. It's just heating up the liquid in the atomizer.
THe liquid only warms when the atomizer is charged, IE when you push the button to puff on it. Don't need to keep it warm or anything silly like that.
Smoke coming out after you've puffed on it is normal. It's because you haven't pulled all the vape out of the chamber. No problem there.
You don't need to break it in, it's ready to go.

I'll comment first by saying, don't use the cheap stick for very long if you're serious about it. They are made very cheaply and to real smokers aren't very satisfying. You also don't get very good flavor with them. On top of that the cotton fries pretty quickly (about a month of use or so, this is typical with all standard pen styled mods). When you start getting a "burnt" taste it's because the atomizer/whik needs to be changed.

If you're serious I can help you get something good together that won't break the bank. Also, if your nicotine isn't the right level don't give up on it. There are all kinds of mixtures and nicotine levels to give you the hit you need to help break the smoking habit.

Thanks for that, ATM I'm smoking the Classic Tobacco and I have to say I pretty like it. :cool: Vaping eh, that what you call it. :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom