What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

ok i will drop to 3.0 then after i get my card setup and maybe we can get started this weekend?

well im gonna try 3.6 today. I Already did a bunch of runs stock, only run i havent posted is my super pi which was 23 seconds.

ok great if you get it stable real good we will launch this weekend if you aren't busy.

shoot i want to be in this benchmarking fun too!! i can downclock to 3ghz, but the ram going at 1600mhz might be a unfair advantage :D

no way i will touch that cpu score (thats ****in sick by the way man...now im like hrmmmmmm how much to switch back to AMD...?). im still down for a shootout though. man i bet that would shut maroon1 down in a heartbeat. lol.

well, as it stands now, my new core 216 w/ my cpu at 3.2 scores the same in 3d06 as my 4870 1gb did at 3.6ghz. and its a lot quieter. and a lot cooler. downloading vantage now. free vantage from XFX FTW.

dang thats nice.

I need to get the full version of 3dmark06.

Yeah nvidia cards bench better. Apparently guys are getting 21,500 with my cpu at 3.9ghz and an oc'd 4870X2. So i know i will get at least 22K, and hopefully my goal of 23K.

Back
Top Bottom