What You've Just Bought!

Because people we know all around us have got theirs but when we check the site for a status we have ridiculous dates. For instance hers says April 21st.
We still did not get ours yet either, and we do have direct deposit too. Brenda's mom just got hers yesterday.

Last edited:
We still did not get ours yet either, and we do have direct deposit too. Brenda's mom just got hers yesterday.
Just read something about if you paid a service to do your filing the IRS page will show a different account number because your money originally goes to the service provider first to pay their fee then go to you. H&R Block confirms this, and I use their online service. Problem being ours shows ridiculous dates and not even a real confirmation.

That's whatcha git for using H&R Block?

I'd find a better tax service if I were you.
Has nothing to do with the tax service, and H&R Block was the only ones forthcoming with instant info on the process via Twitter. This is the process the IRS is going with rather than direct to accounts like last time. H&R Block is one of the only services forwarding the money right away to their customers. Places like Turbo Tax are sending the money back to the IRS. So if you file electronically this is what's happening. This isn't the case for us.

eh.... not using either of those services. Still no dribble from uncle sam in my bank
Well like I said, our particular cases have nothing to do with any of that. It's just one more piece that some people are dealing with on this second stimulus. Yesterday mine said April something, today mine now says no status.

Bought a Logitech Brio, my new job will involve a lot more meetings so want something decent.

Bought a Logitech Brio, my new job will involve a lot more meetings so want something decent.
If possible I'd like an example of best case quality. I've ditched webcams for video purposes in the 1080 area in favor of DSLR but curious how that one does because it also supports Windows Hello.

Back
Top Bottom